سرویس های اتوبوسرانی عمومی منطقه یورک از اول سپتامبر با تغییرات جدیدی ارائه می شود.
شهرداری منطقه یورک روز دوشنبه طی اطلاعیه ای این تغییرات را اعلام کرد. متن اطلاعیه به قرار زیر است:
York Region Transit service changes take effect September 1, 2019
Newmarket – York Region Transit (YRT) service changes will take effect Sunday, September 1, 2019. These service changes will improve connections and operational performance.
Route highlights/service changes include:
- Main Street Unionville vivastation, serviced by Viva purple
- School specials:
- Route 416 – Markham District School Special via Cooper Creek
- Route 417 – Bill Hogarth School Special
- Route 4/4A will return to its regular route on Major Mackenzie Drive West, from McNaughton Road/Avro Road and Keele Street (effective August 12 due to partial reopening of Major Mackenzie Drive)
- All 400-series school special routes will be reinstated to coincide with 2019/2020 academic year
- Route 760 – Vaughan Mills / Wonderland seasonal adjustments
- Route 441 – Richmond Hill School Special via Subrisco
- Route 451 – Langstaff School Special via Highway 7
- Route 51 and 58 non rush hour and Saturday service will be replaced by Mobility On-Request Keswick and Mount Albert
- New Mobility On-Request Keswick
- Mobility On-Request allows travel from an address in the service area to one of five other select locations; to book a ride during the service hours, please call 1-844-667-5327 and a Customer Service Representative will assist you
Riders are encouraged to visit yrt.ca/servicechanges to review changes that may affect travel plans, including various seasonal and frequency adjustments. The Fall MyTransit newsletteralso contains up-to-date information and service updates.
Travellers wanting to be more familiar with YRT service are also encouraged to visit the myRide Travel Training Program; myRide is for customers of all ages and abilities who would like additional knowledge and skills in order to use YRT independently. The myRide Program offers travel training and transit presentations as well as group and individual travel training.